Our mission is to empower the independence and full community participation of persons throughout New Brunswick who have a mobility disability. We achieve this by:
- Being the primary voice for New Brunswickers of all ages living with a mobility disability.
- Being a leader in service delivery and an influential voice in Federal, Provincial and local public policy development for persons with a mobility disability.
- Providing professional, responsive, and caring innovative programs and services.
- Knowledge, expertise and lived experience.
- Being key partners in the rehabilitation, disability and research fields.
Ability: We focus on abilities. We dismantle misconceptions, stereotypes and generalizations about disabilities. With the right supports, people can maximize their abilities and lead fulfilling and productive lives.
Accountability: We are accountable to our clients, our members, our partners, our donors and our funders. We evaluate our activities to ensure they are effective, efficient, and reflect and respond to the needs of our priority populations.
Effectiveness: We provide quality assured services and actively pursue best practices and resources to ensure a successful and sustainable organization. We engage in partnerships to effectively support our priority populations, maximize resources and expertise and achieve shared objectives.
Empowerment: We empower individuals to be self-advocates, to take initiative and be active, independent and self-sufficient community members.
Inclusion: We promote true involvement of persons with disabilities. We advocate for the necessary social infrastructure, universally designed spaces, public resources, and policies to make this happen. We eliminate barriers that prevent access to services and communities.
Leadership: We are a leading edge and learning organization – we encourage creativity, innovation, personal and professional development.
Passion: We are passionate about our mission. Our passion energizes our clients, our team and our community partners.